CABLE CAR DENTAL COVID 19 OFFICE PROTOCOLS:
Our top priority is the safety and health of our valued patients and team members at Cable Car Dental. We continue to practice the highest standards of infection control, which we have adhered to since the opening of our office. Some of our office protocols have evolved to ensure maximum safety and health for everyone in light of the Novel Corona Virus and in accordance with local and state mandates.
Please read through this entire page which summarizes the changes to our office protocols that you will experience during your appointments.
- All visitors should complete the COVID 19 screening form the day before their appointment. You will be asked the same questions upon arrival to your appointment.
- In order to maintain social distancing, you may be asked to wait briefly before entering the office.
- Necessary forms will be sent electronically to be completed before your appointment.
- All visitors must wear a non-valve mask or face covering before entry and throughout their visit to our office. (S.F. Face Covering Mandate)
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry into the office.
- Upon arrival, all visitors will have their temperatures taken. Patients exhibiting temperatures at or above 99.0°F or 37.2°C will be rescheduled.
- No additional visitors will be admitted with the exception of parents of children and legal guardians and caregivers.
- Prior to seating, patients will be escorted to the sink to wash hands and to rinse with a 3% Hydrogen Peroxide solution for 30 seconds.
- Our usual In-Office pay methods are available as well as pay by phone if minimal contact is desired.
IN THE BACKGROUND:
- Upon arrival, team members are pre-screened for temperature and monitored for COVID 19, cold, or flu symptoms.
- We minimize the number of patients we have in the office at one time and maintain social distancing.
- A professional-grade air purifier is used in our waiting room to filter, turn over, and purify the air throughout the day.
- To protect all patients and our dental team, all team members involved in patient care use Personal Protective Equipment which includes NIOSH approved non-valve N95 or KN95 masks, face shields, scrub caps, uniforms with treatment gowns, protective eyewear, disposable gloves, and waterproof clinic shoes.
- We use chairside extra-oral filtration and intra-oral suction devices to prevent the spread of aerosols.
- We minimize all aerosol-generating procedures during dental hygiene appointments.
- The common areas and waiting room are disinfected several times each day.
- All front office staff wears surgical face masks throughout the day.
- A sneeze guard has been installed at the front desk.
- All magazines, books, and toys have been removed from the waiting room area.
- Operatories are disinfected and fogged with an EPA approved hospital grade solution, that is prepared daily in-house, before and after each patient.
We are committed to keeping you and our team safe and promise to keep you updated during this dynamic situation. Thank you for your trust and cooperation during this time and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.
In Good Care,
Dr. Yelena Ostrovsky and the Cable Car Dental Team
We know that your time is valuable, which is why we offer a simplified office experience with online patient forms that you can complete prior to your appointment. This streamlines your initial visit as you will spend less time in the waiting area. Additionally, these forms help us to better understand your background and allow us to provide you the most effective care possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the patient forms or your appointment.